Monday, July 8, 2013

OMD 31 Day Challenge - Day 8 - Matte

I know, I know...almost late again! I know I said I'd have more time this week, but I had to get some immunizations today and my arms hurt...I'll be better tomorrow I hope!!

Since I'm all sore in the nail painting muscles I have a super simple mani for you today for matte day. My thumb, pointer, and ring finger are all one coat (yes-one coat!) of China Glaze Concrete Catwalk. My middle and pinky are two coats of Barielle Life of the Party. I probably could have done one coat of the pink but I didn't do the best first coat so two was required. I added a thick coat of NYC Matte Me Crazy. When everything was all dry and matte I added in dots using regular shiny top coat.




The pink is more similar to the last photo in real life, it was hard to photograph so only one sort of color accurate picture, sorry. I really liked the grey nails, I'd probably do this again with grey, the dots are more obvious.

Thanks for reading!!

Check out everybody else's manis here




4 comments:

  1. I have been wanting to do a mani like this with black for awhile. I love that you chose pink and grey. It's one of my favourite combinations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love these with black!! The pink wasn't as neat as I thought it would be, there wasn't as much contrast as I had hoped.

      Delete
  2. That's so cute, I love the colors and the dots!

    ReplyDelete