Saturday, July 20, 2013

OMD 31 Day Challenge - Day 17 - Gradient

Whoops....this was supposed to be the mani for Wednesday but I'm only posting it today! Silly life getting in the way of posting. Anyways, I know I'm super far behind but I'm hoping to get caught up in the Challenge over the next couple of days so expect lots of posts.

My gradient manicure is pink and purple and girly all over! It's actually the first gradient I've done that I've been happy with, so now I'm excited to do more!! I started with a quick base of white and then I sponged on China Glaze Urban-Night and China Glaze Traffic Jam. Both colors are gorgeous, but I had a hard time capturing them in photos. Thus I took a bazillion photos of this manicure, so here's the ones I thought were truest to color! They look sort of speckly in the photos, but they weren't in real life, the colors were opaque and no white was showing through.





I can't wait to do another gradient! Thanks for reading :)

Check out the other gradient manicures here



5 comments: