Sunday, July 7, 2013

OMD 31 Day Challenge - Day 7 - Holo

Hey everyone!! I'm cutting it pretty close again...I should have a bit more free time next week so hopefully I'll have more time for nails and not be posting challenge manis all last minute.

Today is holo day in the 31 Day Challenge. I have a stamping manicure for you, I've read numerous times how well the Color Club Halo Hues work for stamping, and they didn't disappoint! I started with two coats of Pure Ice Bikini. Bikini is fast becoming my favorite light blue, I've already used it twice this week! That's like some sort of record or something, lol. Once that was dry I used Color Club Over the Moon and stamped with plate 214 from Bundle Monster. My ring finger is two coats of Over the Moon on its own.



And since I've been running so late I ran out of sunlight before I was done this mani tonight. So the next two pictures are under my daylight lamp to show the holo goodness of Over the Moon.



Yummy! Holo goodness! Thanks for reading :)

Check out the other participant's manis too here



5 comments:

  1. Great job, and that blue is stunning! I love that you're entering every single day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I'm loving the challenge, it's getting my creative juices flowing!! Thanks for all your hard work putting it together :D

      Delete
  2. Such a great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I was pleased with it too, it was sad taking it off though!

      Delete