Today is Skittles day in the 31 Day Challenge. I have a pastel polka dot skittle mani for you! Here's what I used:
- Thumb: two coats of China Glaze Something Sweet
- Pointer: two coats of Julep Renee
- Middle: two coats of Julep Shenae, it has a slight shimmer
- Ring: two coats of Pure Ice Bikini. I LOVE this blue, it was so smooth and the perfect dusty pastel blue.
- Pinky: three coats of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls
My thumb, pointer, middle and ring finger are all dotted using OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls. The dots on my pinky are done using the base colors on the other finger.
I really liked this mani, it was delicate and fun at the same time. Not really season appropriate, it was more springy, but that's ok I still loved it!
Thanks for reading!!
You can see the other participant's manis here