Thursday, December 5, 2013

Recreation of a Recreation!

Today I have a recreation of something I already recreated last week lol. I loved my manicure inspired by The Lacquerologist so much I did it again. In less than a week! I really, really liked it the first time so I did it twice in a week which is unheard of for me!

This time I used two coats of Sinful Colors Opening Night and two coats of Sinful Colors Inkwell. I then did the stripes down my ring finger with Essie Good as Gold. The contrast between the teal and blackened plum wasn't as stark as it was in the previous manicure, so I'm not sure I loved this combination as much.





What do you think of this combo?

Thanks for reading!
 

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful mani!
    Inkwell is so pretty!

    I'd appreciate it if you check out my giveaway:
    http://thechainnail.blogspot.com/2014/01/giveaway-orly-lakme-faces-sally-hansen.html

    ReplyDelete