Tuesday, November 26, 2013

My Nemesis Stamp

This manicure features a stamp that I can never ever get to work properly no matter how hard I try! Does anyone else have an image like this, where you just can't for the life of you get it to work?!

Stripes…my stamping nemesis. Doesn't matter what brand I try, none of them work for me. I ordered a squishier stamper so hopefully that will help, I'll see when it gets here. Any other tips for mastering this stamp?

This disaster of a manicure is one coat of Sinful Colors Southern Belle and three coats of OPI Solitaire on the pinky. I used Konad white and CH10 for the stamping. It's not perfect and I can't seem to get it right, but I wanted to show it anyways. This blog is about nail art, success and failures included!




Any helpful suggestions out there?

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment